Pizza Night Fundraiser
Pizza night fundraisers are a great way for you to involve families and the neughborhood in raising money for your school or non-profit organization.
Here's how it works:
- You choose a mutually available Monday - Wednesday Pizza Night Date and a mutually available location.
- Call Me-n-Ed's corporate office at (559) 432-0399 to set up your Pizza Night Fundraiser at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Send out eBlast and social media content, provided by Me-n-Ed's, to your non-profit family and friends prior to the event.
- Enjoy your event (only available on phone orders for takeout and delivery).
- Your organization will receive a percentage profit for every pizza purchased in your organization's name at the event. You will receive your check within 2 to 3 weeks after the event.
- Pizza Night Fundraisers can be held on any mutually available Monday - Wednesday.
- Pizza Night Fundraisers are reserved for qualifying, non-profit organizations.
- Pizza Night Fundraisers are limited to once every 3 months, with a maximum of 4 times a year per approved organization.
- Me-n-Ed's will give you a template for eBlast and social media content.
- eBlast and social media content cannot be altered or re-designed by the organization, with exceptions to date and location.
- Organization's name must be presented with the order at the event in order to receive fundraising donations.
- Please note, the use of coupons or other discounts reduces the profit your organization will receive.
- Only pizza sales apply, not other menu items.
- Violations may result in immediate cancellation of the event.